JOIN OUR TEAM
CURRENT POSITIONS AT PROVINCIAL
Provincial is founded on the compass that we can set a path that does yet not exist. Yes, there are others that have made the journey but we are destined to set forth a concept that has no set roadmap. We are among the first to make fresh ready to enjoy cocktails and we must challenge the status quo as we continue on this adventure. Be daring, no bad ideas just big ideas.
Are you passionate about building relationships, excel at working independently, and are eager to spread the word about our delicious bottled cocktails? We are hiring a summer sales representative to support our growing business.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 1+ years sales experience.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Knowledge of and passion for the bottled cocktail industry.
- Ability to start open and interesting conversations with liquor stores, restaurants, and bars
- Ability to safely and repetitively move flats, boxes up to 50lbs (with assistance from a dolly and ramp for loading/unloading).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic computer skills, log data in CRM and monitor project management system.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the sales representative on our team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of existing wholesale and retail accounts as well as the development of prospective accounts through coordination of samples, sampling and follow-ups.
- Represent the brands at various festivals and events across the Lower Mainland.
- Executing on the sales plan with a focus on revenue targets and volumes.
- Achievement of appropriate territory sales volume, revenue and share growth targets.
- Establish business relationships with customers and accounts, advise/provide recommendations regarding products, promotions, and sales opportunities.
- Actively communicate with operations and distribution on inventory control
Submit and create sales, expense and forecasting reports.
- Keep an up-to-date log of visited accounts, managers/RTD buyers and any additional information relevant to each account
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times – one that is authentically consistent with the individual’s personality and the brands.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$26.00 per hour
Expenses and Car Allowance or Company Vehicle if required.
Monday to Friday: 8-hour shift and potentially evenings or weekends (extra pay)
- What is your experience in sales or representation?
- What type of reliable vehicle do you have?
- Why are you interested in working with Provincial?
- Are you local in the Tri-Cities or surrounding area and are you able to work onsite 3 days a week?
Thanks for your applications. Only those selected for a phone interview will be contacted.